Various Types of Marketing Materials
Marketing texts aim to meet the customer at the exact point of their need or desire. Therefore, many subtleties are involved with marketing translation. Humor, idioms, slang, cultural references – these are often replaced with new creations inspired by the original, rather than just literal “translations”. Marketing translations that advance your brand globally can have a vastly different feel than the originals, while maintaining your core brand identity.
Printed pamphlets, brochures, and other marketing tools, will reflect your company's brand because our translation/localization experts have inside knowledge of your target audience. The same goes for website and online ads. Our marketing translators stay up-to-date on consumer trends, legal issues, and regional variations, in order to create online localization that will ensure success of your ad campaign.
Our People Are Professionals
Our marketing translation and copywriting specialists will help you figure out exactly how to translate your brand for new audiences anywhere in the world.
Skrivanek marketing translation benefits include:
• Online and offline marketing translation and localization strategies
• Transcreation of original brand, tone, and concepts
• SEO and social media expertise
• Global network of translation, copywriting, and subject matter experts
• Translation into over 80 languages
• Cost savings and accuracy optimization through CAT and MT assistance
Need a marketing translation?
Whatever your translation needs – contact us for a quote.