In the 21st century, search engine optimized (SEO) translation is critical to the success of your website. And when you are ready to sell to international markets, SEO must be done for each unique market.
SEO translations and localization
In order for your website to be successful anywhere, it needs to be optimized for internet search engines.
What does this mean? Your texts must contain words and phrases that are used in common searches for your products.
Because SEO is also essential for the translation of your website into other languages, Skrivanek offers translators with experience in this field.
Our portfolio of services includes:
Translations optimized for internet search engines
High-quality translation and localization targeting major cultures may fall short of what you need for websites and e-shops where you are basically competing with every related text online.
The use of keywords and keyword phrases that are specific to the market and target group you are trying to reach will ensure a better ranking in the results of internet search engines.
Our specialized translators, proofreaders, editors, and SEO specialists have experience in the optimal use of keywords and are adept at creating excellent texts that integrate SEO phrases.
WHAT EXACTLY IS SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a marketing method used to modify website content and form to better connect with search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing).
The goal of SEO is for a website to achieve the highest possible ranking in the results of organic searches performed by internet search engines, higher click-through rates, and overall more targeted traffic.
How does the SEO translation process work?
- Source pages intended for localization into a foreign language are analyzed, formatted, and coded.
- Keywords in the specific field are analyzed according to their ranking by various leading search engines.
- Keywords are recommended to and discussed with the customer.
- The selected keywords are translated into the target language.
- Source texts are translated and keywords are implemented according to SEO requirements.
- A native speaker of the target language proofreads the translation for tone and accuracy, while taking into account the SEO requirements.