Looking for a German translation?
Skrivanek is a leading provider of language services, and thanks to our branch in Berlin, we are ideally located to provide you with professional translations from or into German.
Our specially selected, experienced German translators are professionally trained to compose clearly written and effective commercial texts for all your marketing or technical communication needs. Through them and our use of cutting-edge software, we guarantee 100% accuracy and proficiency in the translation of all of your documents.
- Leading provider of translation and localization services
- Worldwide network of qualified translators
- Extensive experience in implementing the most demanding projects
- Quality standard ISO 9001:2008
- Our references
Fill out our inquiry form today. We will get back to you immediately with a free quote.
All combinations of German translation
Our professional translators are native German speakers and all possess an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the language’s spelling, grammar and cultural quirks. This enables our translators to write clearly and concisely while remaining loyal to the core essence of your original text. That is why we differentiate from other translation agencies - we focus not only on the translation of words, but the translation of meanings.
We work with German translators specialized in the following fields:
Advantages of our German translations
- English to German, German to English translations
- Translations available in more than 100 other languages
- Experienced, in-house German translators each with appropriate degrees focused on the field of expertise they translate
- Specialized glossaries and terminologies individually maintained for each client
- Graphic design and full desktop publishing services
- Localization of German website and software localization
- Single contact point for all languages
- Extensive experience in implementing complex projects
- Use of local German suppliers thanks to a wide network of branches all around the world
- Use of CAT-tools and Translation Memory
- Quality control of the highest caliber in addition to ISO 9001:2008 certification
Basic German dictionary
|Hello||Guten Tag / Hallo|
|Good morning||Guten Morgen|
|How are you?||Wie gehts?|
|Good night||Gute Nacht|
|Happy birthday!||Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!|
|Merry Christmas||Fröhliche Weihnachten|
|I love you||Ich liebe dich|
|Excuse my German||Entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch|
|You´re welcome||Nichts zu danken / Bitte|
Return to Language Combinations
English is the most widely used language on the Internet, but most German business prefer to use German both online and offline. That means that by having a version of your website translated into German, therefore, you increase your readership immediately and dramatically improve the effectiveness of your online marketing campaigns.
Another important factor is that if you intend to make your product available on the German market, it is now required by the European Union to have it translated and localized. That includes marketing materials, your web page, product packaging, technical documentation and/or service manuals. Our translators have experience with all the EU regulations and are also fully aware of all cultural and/or legal requirements within Germany.
|Spoken in:||Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, France (Alsace, Moselle), Belgium, Poland, Italy, Romania, and other countries.|
|Region:||Central Europe, Western Europe|
|Total speakers:||Native speakers: 95 to 100 million|
Non-native speakers: 20 million
|Official language of:||Austria, European Union, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, co-official language of Namibia until 1990.|
|Regulated by:||no official regulation|
|ISO 639-2:||ger (B) deu (T)|
deu - Modern German
gmh - Middle High German
goh - Old High German
gsw - Swiss German
swg - Swabian German
gct - Alemán Coloniero
wae - Walser German
bar - Austro-Bavarian
yid - Yiddish
sxu - Upper Saxon
nds - Lower German